Complete & Sign Forms
Your provider may have sent you forms to complete online as a part of your work together. This may be for one of several reasons:
- You are working with your provider for the first time and need to complete onboarding forms
- Your provider has requested that you complete a new form
- Your provider would like you to regularly complete a survey / assessment
When you log into the platform, you will be prompted to complete these intake forms. You will also receive e-mails prompting you to complete your forms. If you click on links in these e-mails, you will be taken to your account where you can securely fill out these forms. At this time, it is not possible to complete your intake forms from the Mobile App, though you can certainly log into the web browser on your phone / tablet to complete forms.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Access forms to complete
When you first sign into Healthie, if you have outstanding forms to complete, you will be prompted to complete forms. We recommend completing these on a computer, if possible, as it is easier to view and type on these forms, particularly if they are lengthy in nature.
You can also access forms from your Client Dashboard in the "Fill Out Forms" section, if you have any requested forms to complete. Additionally, you'll receive an email notification if your provider has requested forms for you to complete.
Forms most commonly include:
- Health Questionnaires
- Privacy Policies
- Office Policies
- Insurance and Billing information
- E-sign agreements
- Autosave / Save & Come back: You are able to work on forms, take a break, and come back to continue completing your forms. The platform will automatically auto-save progress that you've made to date, and when you log back into complete your intake forms, you will be able to pick up where you left off. If you are unable to log into your account, we recommend resetting your password.
- Log out after inactivity: If you are inactive after a period of time, you will need to log back into your portal to access your intake forms that are in progress. Not to worry, you will be able to pick up where you have left off, as intake forms auto-save into the portal every 10 seconds (even if you do not press a "Save" button). You can reset your password, if needed, here.
- Sharing forms with your provider: When you press the "Submit" button at the end of the form, your form is automatically shared with your provider, and they also receive an e-mail letting them know that you have completed the intake form process.
- Complete all required fields: If you are unable to move past a form, this is likely due to the fact that you have not yet completed all required fields. Please run through the form again, to confirm that all required fields have been completed. If you try to press submit and still have outstanding fields to complete that are required, you will be prompted to jump to those fields.
E-sign a form
Some forms that your provider has shared with you may require you to prove an electronic signature. To E-sign a form, please sign into your Healthie account from the WEB browser on your computer or mobile device (forms cannot be completed within the mobile app at this time).
Once logged in, please complete the forms (review above on how to access your forms). Any forms that require an e-signature will display a "signature box." Simply drag your mouse (or finger) on the screen to generate your signature. You are able to do E-sign whether you are using a track pad or a mouse. If you are using a track pad, we recommend clicking and then dragging your signature.
If you're not happy with the signature, you can hit the "reset" button to clear the field, and try again. Remember to hit "Submit" when you're done completing the form.
View and modify completed forms
There may be instances in which you would like to view completed forms, download completed intake forms, and/or print them out.
- If you need to access completed forms, please click on "Forms" within your Healthie web portal. Forms are not yet available on the Mobile App. You will see an option to View and/or Edit the Forms.
- If you would like to print out a completed intake form, you will see a "Generate PDF" after viewing a completed form. Please click on "Generate PDF" which you can subsequently choose to print.
- If you see incomplete intake forms when you log in, you will need to complete all outstanding forms to view previously completed forms.
- You will be able to edit and update many of these fields
- Unfortunately due to security considerations, you will not be able to update your signature on any form that you have e-signed.
I would like to request fresh Form to Complete. How can I get one?
You can request that your provider send you an updated form, for example if you'd like to re-sign a particular form, by messaging your provider through chat.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.