Intake forms: Overview
Your provider may have sent you forms to complete online as a part of your work together.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Accessing intake forms
When you sign into Healthie, if you have outstanding forms to complete, you will be prompted to complete forms. We recommend completing these on a computer, if possible, as it is easier to view and type on these forms, particularly if they are lengthy in nature. Intake forms most commonly include:
- Privacy Policies
- Office Policies
- Insurance and Billing information
- E-sign agreements
Completing intake forms - best practices
- If you are inactive after a period of time, you will need to log back into your portal to access your intake forms that are in progress. Not to worry, you will be able to pick up where you have left off, as intake forms auto-save into the portal every 10 seconds (even if you do not press a "Save" button). You can reset your password, if needed, here.
- When you press the "Submit" button at the end of the form, your form is automatically shared with your provider, and they also receive an e-mail letting them know that you have completed the intake form process.
- Periodically, your provider may request that you complete additional forms, even if you have been working together for awhile. As with initial intake forms, you are prompted to complete these when you sign into the platform.
- If you are unable to move past a form, this is likely due to the fact that you have not yet completed all required fields. Please run through the form again, to confirm that all required fields have been completed.
Viewing and modifying completed intake forms
- If you need to access completed forms, please go to "Forms" within your Healthie web portal.
- You will need to have completed all outstanding forms to view previous forms.
- You will be able to edit and update many of these fields
- Unfortunately due to security considerations, you will not be able to update your signature on any form that is e-signed.
You can request that your provider send you an updated form, if you'd like to re-sign a particular form, by messaging your provider through chat.