Reset your password
In certain cases, you may find that you need to reset your Healthie account password.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Reset your password
You can reset your password by clicking Forgot my Password and entering your e-mail address. Alternatively, you can copy and paste this link into your browser: https://gethealthie.com/users/password/forgot. If your e-mail address exists in the system, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to proceed.
If you do not see an e-mail in your inbox, or this link has expired, you may:
- Check your spam / promotions folder OR
- Reset your password to trigger an e-mail to your inbox OR
- Check other e-mail address inboxes that you have, to confirm that you are in the e-mail inbox that you gave to your provider OR
- E-mail your provider directly, to request that they resend your invite link
Note: If you are using a work-related or university e-mail address, sometimes restrictions and privacy settings will prevent Healthie e-mails from reaching your inbox. In this instance, please reach out to your system administrator to enable e-mails from gethealthie.com.
Change your password
- Log into Healthie from a computer or your web browser (NOT the mobile app)
- Navigate to Settings > Personal Account
- Change your Password (For account security, you will be prompted to enter your current password. If you do not know your password, reset it using the instructions above)
Password strength requirements
Healthie uses a password strength algorithm to ensure that passwords generated through the system meet specific criteria, as outlined in: https://github.com/bdmac/strong_password
Specifically, Healthie passwords must be:
- At least 8 characters
- Uppercase and lowercase letters
- Numbers and/or Punctuation marks
If your password is being rejected even if you meet the above criteria, it is because you are using a password that is considered common and not strong enough. We would recommend in that instance, choosing a different password.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.