Reset your password
You can reset your password by clicking Forgot my Password and entering your e-mail address.
- Alternatively, you can copy and paste this link into your browser: https://gethealthie.com/users/password/forgot
If you do not see an e-mail in your inbox, or this link has expired, you may:
- Check your spam / promotions folder OR
- Reset your password to trigger an e-mail to your inbox OR
- Check other e-mail address inboxes that you have, to confirm that you are in the e-mail inbox that you gave to your provider OR
- E-mail your provider directly, to request that they resend your invite link
Note: If you are using a work-related or university e-mail address, sometimes restrictions and privacy settings will prevent Healthie e-mails from reaching your inbox. In this instance, please reach out to your system administrator to enable e-mails from gethealthie.com.
Change your password
- Log into Healthie from a computer or your web browser (NOT the mobile app)
- Navigate to Settings > Personal Account
- Change your Password (For account security, you will be prompted to enter your current password. If you do not know your password, reset it using the instructions above)