Activate your client account
Before you begin working with your provider, it is important that you activate and set up your Healthie account; this way, you can access all of the information your provider has shared with you through the platform and leverage features to support you on your journey.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Set up your Healthie Account
To activate your client account, click on an e-mail from your provider that you should receive in your inbox. The subject line will ask you to accept your provider's invite to Healthie. You receive this if:
- You book an appointment from your provider's website or social media
- Your provider adds you to the Healthie platform
In this e-mail, you will see a button to set up your account. Click on this link, and you'll be asked to set up your password to access the system. Your username is the e-mail address that you received the e-mail from.
After setting up your e-mail and password, you'll have access to the client portal, and the resources that your provider has shared with you. You may be asked to fill out some forms, view documents, book an appointment, and message with your provider.
No-email? Link Expired?
If you do not see an e-mail in your inbox, or this link has expired, you may:
- Check your spam / promotions folder OR
- Reset your password to trigger an e-mail to your inbox OR
- Check other e-mail address inboxes that you have, to confirm that you are in the e-mail inbox that you gave to your provider OR
- E-mail your provider directly, to request that they resend your invite link
The Healthie mobile app and web platform cannot be used without a healthcare provider. You must be working with a healthcare provider that uses Healthie in their practice in order to create an account within Healthie.
Note: If you are using a work-related or university e-mail address, sometimes restrictions and privacy settings will prevent Healthie e-mails from reaching your inbox. In this instance, please reach out to your system administrator to enable e-mails from gethealthie.com.
Change your e-mail address or password
- E-mail address: If you would like to change the e-mail address that you use to log into Healthie, you will need to reach out to your provider (such as via Chat). They will be able to change the e-mail address that you use to log in, you are not able to do this directly.
- Password: You can reset your password here. Here is some additional information on the reset password process.
Optimize the performance of Healthie
We recommend ensuring that your computer has sufficient memory in order to operate Healthie. If you are experiencing any lagging in page loading, we recommend closing any unnecessary tabs and applications that may be taking internal server space on your computer, and possibly even restarting your computer / mobile device to force a close on programs that may be running in the background.
Log out of your account
From the mobile app: To log out of your account from the mobile app, navigate to the main menu, and click "Sign Out." When you sign out, no data or information will be lost, and you will be able to log in and pick up where you left off.
From the web platform: To log out of your account from the web platform, navigate to the main menu (on the top right), and click "Sign Out." When you sign out, no data or information will be lost, and you will be able to log in and pick up where you left off.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.