Activating your client account
You will receive an e-mail from your provider, with a subject line asking you to accept your provider's invite to Healthie. You receive this if:
- You book an appointment from your provider's website or social media
- Your provider adds you to the Healthie platform
In this e-mail, you will see a button to set up your account. Click on this link, and you'll be asked to set up your password to access the system.
After setting up your username and password, you'll have access to the client portal, and the resources that your provider has shared with you. You may be asked to fill out some forms, view documents, book an appointment, and message with your provider.
If you do not see an e-mail in your inbox, or this link has expired, you may:
- Check your spam / promotions folder OR
- Reset your password to trigger an e-mail to your inbox
- E-mail your provider directly, to request that they resend your invite link
Note: If you are using a work-related or university e-mail address, sometimes restrictions and privacy settings will prevent Healthie e-mails from reaching your inbox. In this instance, please reach out to your system administrator to enable e-mails from gethealthie.com.