Introduction: Goals Platform
The Goals Feature, available from your web portal and the mobile app, helps you stay motivated and successful with your health and lifestyle changes.
In this article:
- Getting started: Creating a Goal
- Completing a goal
- Goal completion rates
- Goal streaks
Getting started: Creating a Goal
Your provider may have created Goals for you to complete, and you are also able to add your own goals.
- To create a new goal: Click on "Add goal" on the main goals screen
- You will be asked to complete:
- Description (optional)
- Frequency (daily, weekly or one-time)
- Daily goals will reappear the following day for you to complete
- If you complete a one-time goal, it will NOT re-appear again
- Start date (optional)
- End date (optional)
- Subgoals (optional)
- Subgoals, or small-scale goals that impact the overall goal. To create a subgoal, select “Add Sub Goal”. Add the Subgoal Title and Subgoal Description.
Completing a goal
Once you created your subgoals, you are able to check them off completely. You will see a percentage of how much you have left completing the overall goal.
- From your client portal on a computer: click the "Goals" tab on the top right of your client dashboard.
- You'll see all of your active goals for the day, or you can change the date range if needed.
- Click the white button with a checkmark in it to make a goal as done. The button will turn to blue, letting you know you've completed it.
Goal Completion Rates
From your Healthie client portal, when you navigate to the "Goals" tab, you'll see Goal Completion Rate. For each goal, you’ll see the percent of progress made towards completing you goal (0-100%) AND your overall goal achievement rate for the day.
As you complete more goals set for the day/week, you'll see your completion rate increase towards 100.
If you complete a goal three times in a row, a streak will begin!
- Complete a daily goal THREE times in a row, and you'll be on a streak.
- Complete a weekly goal THREE weeks in a row, and you'll also be on a streak. For every goal that you consistently achieve, you'll earn more streaks. This feature is meant to motivate you to complete your goals on a a day-to-day basic, because consistency creates new healthy habits.