Access video call
This platform enables you to securely connect virtually with your provider for one-on-one and/or group sessions (depending on your specific scope of care).
This article contains:
- Instructions on accessing video call sessions from computer or mobile device
- Link to download Zoom for some video call sessions
- Link to test your video chat
- Telehealth troubleshooting guide and system best practices
From a computer:
- log in to your Healthie account
- If you have an appointment scheduled, 10 minutes before your session begins, a bar will appear on your screen.
- Click on this bar, and you will be taken to your appointment room.
From your phone:
- Download the Healthie app (iOS app and Android app links)
- Click on the hamburger menu (three lines) in the top left
- Click on "Video chat" and you will be taken to the room to meet your provider.
Link to download Zoom for some video call sessions
If session is being conducted via Zoom, you will need to download the Zoom app or follow the browser instructions offered by your provider.
Link to test your video chat
We recommend testing your video chat prior to your first video chat session beginning, to ensure you have enabled camera and microphone access.
Log into your account > Personal Account > Test Video Chat
Telehealth troubleshooting guide and system best practices
- If you are experiencing video choppiness, please make sure you have a strong internet connection. We recommend connecting to WiFi, depending on your specific region.
- Telehealth troubleshooting guide