Sync Fitbit with Healthie
Healthie syncs with your Fitbit device to automatically pull your Health metrics into your Healthie account, to be shared directly with your provider.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Sync Fitbit with Healthie
Sign into your Healthie account from a computer, the web browser on your phone, or the mobile app
- From a computer: Settings > Integrations > Connect Fitbit
- From your phone: Navigation (Hamburger menu) > Settings > Integrations > tap the "Connect" button
You will be prompted to Sign in to your Fitbit account, so please make sure you have your username/password for your Fitbit account
If you have synced your Fitbit with Healthie, but do not see entries pulling into Healthie, we recommend the following:
- Check your Fitbit app directly, to confirm that entries have been posted to your Fitbit app
- Unsync your Fitbit with Healthie (From your computer and/or a web browser, navigate to Settings > Sync Fitbit > Unsync Fitbit), and then Re-sync it
Un-sync Fitbit with Healthie
To un-sync your Fitbit account with your Healthie account, go to Settings > Sync Fitbit (From a computer, not the mobile app) > Unsync Fitbit
Details on Fitbit Sync
- You will see synced information (including steps, sleep, weight, workouts, and physical activity) within the Metrics section of your Healthie profile.
- If you sync MyFitnessPal with your Fitbit account, your sync with Healthie will automatically pull in calorie information from MyFitnessPal, which will then be shared with your provider in the Metrics section. It will not show as much detail as is shown in your FitBit account.
- When your Fitbit account is synced, the information will pull in 1x per day, typically in the morning. As a result, your provider may not see that you've synced your account until up to 24 hours after you first make this sync.
- Your provider will automatically see synced entries in your metrics feed within Healthie (as will you). We encourage you to let your provider know that you have synced your wearable device, so they can be on the lookout for your metrics.
- At this time, it is not possible to customize which fields from Fitbit are pulled from your account into Healthie. We will update this article when this becomes available through the Fitbit sync.
- Fitbit's support guide contains detailed information on how to log food via Fitbit, if you'd prefer to use this for food logging to share with your provider.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.