Sync Apple Health with Healthie
You can sync your Apple Health with your Healthie account, which will allow your provider to view key metrics related to your health and wellbeing.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
How to sync your Apple Health account with Healthie
From your mobile device:
- iOS App > Navigation Menu > Settings > Integrations > Apple Health
- You'll see a list of categories that you can sync to your Healthie account. Toggle the categories you'd like to sync by tapping the button. Green = they will sync. You can also tap "Turn All Categories ON"
- Be sure to tap the "ALLOW" option on the top right to enable to connection.
If you navigate back to Integrations, you will see the status "Connected" if your Apple Health has been connected to Healthie
How to enable access if you have previously denied permissions
- If you previously pressed "Don't Allow" in giving Apple Health permission to push information to Healthie, you will not see data sync from Apple Health to Healthie, even though you see a "Connected" status within the Healthie Mobile app.
- You need to enable "Healthie" to Read Data within your iOS app settings
- Navigate to iOS Settings > Health > Data Access & Devices > Healthie > Select Fields you'd like Healthie to Read Data From
- Information is shared only with your provider - no one else will have access to information to your health data transferred between Apple Health and Healthie
- It may take 24 hours for the sync to activate; please give the connection 24 hours to process before reaching out to your provider for further assistance
- If you have synced your Apple Health with Healthie, and are not seeing entries appear, please confirm that when you view your synced integrations, you see "Synced" appear within your Healthie app. If not, please go through the Sync process again.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.