E-mail and push notification preferences
You can enable / disable e-mail and push notifications, for the web platform, as well as the mobile app, to adjust your settings for the following features within the platform:
- Comments on food journal, workouts, metrics, and selfies
- Upcoming Appointments
- Upcoming Telehealth Sessions (a reminder push notifications 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of a video call)
Enable telehealth push notifications for your mobile device:
- On iOS: General Settings > Notifications > Healthie > Enable Push notifications
- On Android: Apps > Settings > More > Healthie > Turn on notifications
Enable other push notifications:
- Log into your Healthie account from a computer, or a web browser (e.g., Safari) --> NOT within the mobile app.
- Click on "Settings (top right)" > Notifications
Note: only your provider can adjust push notifications to complete goals (either daily, weekly, monthly, or never).