E-mail and push notification preferences
You can configure the e-mail and push notifications that you'd like to receive across the web and mobile apps. Healthie sends e-mail and push notifications to keep you up to date on messages received from your provider, comments on nutrition and activity logs, your upcoming appointments, goals, and program modules available for your review.
Enable telehealth push notifications for your mobile device
- On iOS: General Settings > Notifications > Healthie > Enable Push notifications
- On Android: Apps > Settings > More > Healthie > Turn on notifications
Configure other e-mail and push notifications:
From your computer / web browser
- Log into your Healthie account from a computer, or your mobile web browser
- Click on "Settings (top right)" > Notifications
- Notifications can be customized for: upcoming appointments, programs, and chat messages.
Note: Only your provider can adjust push notifications to complete goals (either daily, weekly, monthly, or not at all)
From your mobile device
Navigate to Menu > Notifications and you will see the ability to enable / disable notifications that you'd like to receive.