Healthie iOS and Android Apps
Healthie is available on a computer (you can sign in here) and through the Mobile Apps (iOS app and Android app). If downloading the Healthie app, please make sure you see the multi-colored Apple Logo, to know that you are downloading the correct App.
Healthie’s mobile app makes it easy for you to stay in contact with your provider and benefit from the resources that they have offered you.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
How to log in
Your e-mail address (the same one you use to log into this platform from your computer) is used as your username. You can also use the same password that you have set up for your computer ( Reset password link here).
Features of Healthie's Mobile App
- Nutrition & Activity Logging
- Secure messaging with your provider
- Metrics tracking
- Goals tracking
- Secure video chat for virtual appointments
- Document viewing and sharing
- Appointment booking
- And more!
Please note: Your provider is able to customize your permissions, so please be sure to check with your provider if you have any questions or do not see any logging capabilities in your account
Navigating the mobile app
- Home: Upon logging into the mobile app, you will see the ability to post nutrition & activity entries that are shared with your provider
- Journal: To post an entry, click on the pictured icon, and follow the navigation to upload your entry.
- You can view added Journal entries by clicking on the "Journal" tab
- Chat: Securely send messages to your. To send a message, select a message thread, type your message and press Send by selecting the arrow icon:
- Goals: View goals that your provider has recommended for you, and add goals of your own, to engaged and accountable.
- Sessions (Appointments): View your upcoming appointments, including the time and location, cancel any appointments, and schedule a new appointment, if this enabled by your provider.
- Notifications: View updates in your account, including actions taken by your provider. You can adjust the e-mail and push notifications that you'd like to receive.
- Video chat: Access your virtual video sessions with your provider from your mobile device or computer. From your mobile app, click on the Main Navigation > Video Chat
- Documents: View and share documents and resources with your provider
- Metrics: View and upload metrics to share with your provider
- Fitbit: Sync your Fitbit device to automatically pull your Health metrics into your Healthie account
- Programs: View educational courses that you have been enrolled into
FAQs: Mobile App
If I delete and re-install the app, will I lose information and previous entries that I have logged?
It can sometimes be helpful to delete and re-install an app in order to ensure that you are on the latest version. If you delete and re-install the mobile app, you will NOT lose any information and/or previous entries that you have already logged.
I am having issues downloading the mobile app. What should I do?
The most common reason why you are finding difficulty downloading the mobile app is that you have a low amount of memory available on your device, and you will need to make more space on your device to successfully download the mobile app. We recommend checking the local memory on your device, and confirming that there is sufficient memory remaining.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.