Healthie iOS and Android Apps
Healthie’s mobile app makes it easy for you to stay in contact with your provider and benefit from the resources that he/she has offered you.
In this article:
- How to Log In
- Features of Healthie's Mobile App
- Navigating the Mobile App
How to Log In
Your e-mail address (the same one you use to log into this platform from your computer) is used as your username. You can also use the same password that you have set up for your computer (Reset password link here)
Features of Healthie's Mobile App
- Nutrition & Activity Logging
- Secure messaging with your provider
- Metrics tracking
- Goals tracking
- Secure video chat for virtual appointments
- Document viewing and sharing
- Appointment booking
- And more!
Please note: Your provider is able to customize your permissions, so please be sure to check with your provider if you have any questions or do not see any logging capabilities in your account
Navigating the mobile app
- Home: Upon logging into the mobile app, you will see the ability to post nutrition & activity entries that are shared with your provider
- Journal: To post an entry, click on the pictured icon, and follow the navigation to upload your entry.
- You can view added Journal entries by clicking on the "Journal" tab
- Chat: Securely send messages to your. To send a message, select a message thread, type your message and press Send by selecting the arrow icon:
- Goals: View goals that your provider has recommended for you, and add goals of your own, to engaged and accountable.
- Sessions (Appointments): View your upcoming appointments, including the time and location, cancel any appointments, and schedule a new appointment, if this enabled by your provider.