Healthie iOS and Android Apps
Healthie’s mobile app makes it easy for you to stay in contact with your provider and benefit from the resources that he/she has offered you. Here are some of the capabilities of Healthie's mobile app:
- Photo food logging
- Secure messaging with your provider
- Metrics tracking (pending provider permissions)
- Goal tracking
- Secure video conferencing for telehealth appointments
- Document viewing and sharing
- Appointment booking (pending provider permissions)
- And more!
Please note: Your provider is able to customize your permissions, so please be sure to check with your provider if you have any questions.
Your e-mail address (the same one you use to log into this platform from your computer) is used as your username. You can also use the same password that you have set up for your computer (Reset password link here)
Navigating the mobile app:
- Home feed: After logging in, you will see your Journal on the home screen. Here, you'll see any food entries, workout entries, and metrics that you've posted. You can post an entry by pressing the "+" button in the bottom right, and indicating the type of record you’d like to provide (Metric, Selfie, Workout or Food).
- Chat: Message with your provider securely. To send a message, type your message and press Send.
- Appointments: View your upcoming appointments, including the time and location, cancel any appointments, and schedule a new appointment, if this enabled by your provider. To schedule an appointment:
- Click the '+' sign in the top right corner of the screen
- Select Appointment Type
- Select Contact Type (telehealth, in person, or phone call)
- Select Location (of an in-person visit, if multiple locations exist)
- Select Time Slot (based on your provider's availability)
- Select "Book" to finish booking your appointment
- You will receive a confirmation notice via e-mail.
To cancel an existing appointment: Click "Cancel" button under the listed appointment. Your phone will then prompt you to confirm your cancellation.