Working with multiple providers that use Healthie
As a client, you may find yourself needing to work with multiple providers that use Healthie that requires you to create multiple profiles with the same email address. Additionally, primarily with families, you may find the need to create an account for multiple people with the same email address (such as a parent and child who both work with a wellness provider). Healthie allows you to create multiple profiles with the same email address, and makes it easy to toggle between profiles. Learn more below.
If you are working with multiple providers (and organizations) that use Healthie, you can use the same e-mail address with the multiple providers that you work with.
- This means that if you are working with 1 provider, and another provider invites you to Healthie, you will be able to log into Healthie and work with that other provider
- Note: If the providers are within the *same* organization, you will not need to use Switch.
If you would like to Toggle between providers (or between client profiles), click "Switch" to select the provider you'd like to connect with.
- From your computer: You will first different accounts to access.
- After making your choice you will see "Switch" on the top of your homepage.
- From the mobile app: You will see "Switch" on the main navigation window, at the bottom
- At this time, it is not possible for the same journal entry to post to multiple provider accounts at the same time.
- You may need to log out of your Healthie account in order to access your Healthie account with another provider.