Multiple client accounts within Healthie
You may find yourself needing to have multiple profiles within Healthie, for two reasons:
- Multiple providers: You work with multiple providers in separate businesses that use the platform
- Family members share an e-mail address: You have family members that also work with a provider, and you share an e-mail address (e.g., a parent and child working with the same provider).
- Note: If you are a family member working with someone that uses Healthie as a client, here is some more information on how you can access your account to take important actions as a family member.
If this is the case, and you want to use the same e-mail address across all work, you can have multiple profiles created within the platform, and easily toggle between profiles.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Switching between accounts
If you are working with multiple providers (and organizations) that use Healthie, you can use the same e-mail address with the multiple providers that you work with.
- This means that if you are working with 1 provider, and another provider invites you to Healthie, you will be able to log into Healthie and work with that other provider
- Note: If the providers are within the *same* organization, you will not need to use Switch. Information from providers within the same organization will show up within the individual account you have associated with that organization.
If you would like to Toggle between providers (or between client profiles), click "Switch" to select the provider you'd like to connect with.
From your computer: Upon logging in, you will be given the option of any of your active accounts to log in with.
After making your choice you will see "Switch" on the top of your homepage so you can easily toggle between accounts.
From the mobile app: You will see "Switch" on the main navigation window, at the bottom
FAQs - Multiple client accounts
I am unable to switch to another family member's account with the same e-mail address. What should I do?
The most common reason that you are unable to view your family member's account, if you share an e-mail address, is that your provider has not yet added your family member as a separate account on their end. We recommend reaching out to your provider, and having them add your family member as a separate (but linked) client account. You can reach out to your provider via Chat.
Can I automatically post the same journal entry to multiple providers that I use this platform with?
At this time, it is not possible to have a journal entry post to multiple providers (that are not part of the same organization) and/or share journal entries automatically with other providers that are not part of one organization that you work with.
I no longer want to have a linked account with my family member. How can our family unlink our accounts?
If you would like to have separate accounts that are currently linked, you will need to reach out to your provider via Chat. Your provider will likely request that you create a new account, with a separate e-mail address, for your new, unlinked client account.