Documents: View, Upload, Share with your provider
Through the Healthie platform, you can securely upload and share documents, which are viewable by your provider. This can be done from your computer, or the mobile apps.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Add Document from your computer:
- Navigate to Documents on main Healthie platform
- Select Add file
- Select the file from your computer that you would like to share
- Click Upload
- This document will automatically be shared with your provider, and they will receive a notification , that you have uploaded a document for them to view.
Add Document from your mobile device:
- Download the Healthie app
- Click on Navigation menu
- Click on Documents
- Upload your document.
You will also be able to see all previous documents that you have entered, as well as documents that your provider has shared with you.
View and download documents shared by your provider
If your provider has shared a document with you, you'll be able to view it by clicking Documents in the sidebar. You can download it by hovering over Actions [...] >> Preview or Download. You will then be able to Print this document for your use and / or records.
If you want to Delete a Document, select "Delete.
- Note: Deleted documents will need to be re-shared by your provider if you need access to them in the future.
File types supported in Healthie's Documents Platform
Note: Some file types can only be uploaded from a computer, not a mobile device.
- Documents (.doc, .docx)
- PDFs (including any E-books you have created and may want to share with clients)
- Excel (.xls, xlsx, .csv)
- .mp3 files (for sharing audio with clients, and tying Audio to Programs)
- .mpeg files (for sharing audio with clients, and tying Audio to Programs)
- .mp4 files (for sharing videos with clients)