Documents: View, Upload, Share with your provider
Through the Healthie platform, you can securely upload and share documents, which are viewable by your provider. This can be done from your computer, or the mobile apps.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Add Document from your computer
- Navigate to the "Documents" tab on the left hand side menu.
- Select click on the blue "Upload Document" button.
- Select the file from your computer that you would like to share.
- Click Upload.
- This document will automatically be shared with your provider, and they will receive a notification that you have uploaded a document for them to view.
Add Document from your mobile device
- Download the Healthie app.
- Click on Navigation menu on the lefthand side menu.
- Click on Documents.
- Click on the plus sign to create a new Folder or upload a new Document.
You will also be able to see all previous documents that you have entered, as well as documents that your provider has shared with you.
View and download documents shared by your provider
If your provider has shared a document with you, you'll be able to view it by clicking Documents in the sidebar. You can download it by hovering over Actions [...] >> Preview or Download. You will then be able to Print this document for your use and / or records.
In some cases, the document will open in a new tab within your browser instead of downloading directly to your computer. If you would like to download your document straight to your computer, look for the option to download and save within the toolbar of the new tab.
If you want to Delete a Document, select "Delete.
- Note: Deleted documents will need to be re-shared by your provider if you need access to them in the future.
File types supported in Healthie's Documents Platform
Note: Some file types can only be uploaded from a computer, not a mobile device.
- Documents (.doc, .docx)
- PDFs (including any E-books you have created and may want to share with clients)
- Excel (.xls, xlsx, .csv)
- .mp3 files (for sharing audio with clients, and tying Audio to Programs)
- .mpeg files (for sharing audio with clients, and tying Audio to Programs)
- .mp4 files (for sharing videos with clients)
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.