Entering/Updating Payment Card Information
The Healthie platform accepts credit cards, debit cards, Health Spending Accounts (HSA cards), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA cards) for payment of services, products, and programs through the platform.
You may be asked to enter billing information as part of:
- Intake paperwork that your provider has you complete during your onboarding
- Purchasing a Package for services
- Fulfilling an Invoice that your provider has shared with you
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Card Security and Privacy
The payment processor used to fulfill payment to your provider is PCI-Level 1 Secure & Compliant, meaning that your data is encrypted and passed securely to the end merchant processor. Your provider, or anyone else, does not have access to your card information after you have entered it into the system.
Enter or Update your Payment Card Information
To enter or update card information that you have on file:
- Log into your account on the web portal or mobile browser (not via the Mobile app)
- Click the Gear Icon (Settings) in the top right
- Select Update Payment Cards
- Click "Add Payment Card"
- Enter your card information and click Save Card.
You are able to store multiple payment methods on file with your provider. If you do so, please coordinate with your provider directly as to which payment method you prefer that they use for services with you, as they can set a Default Payment Method. You can reach out to your provider via Chat.
Delete / remove a card on file
If you would like to modify and/or delete the cards that you have on file with your provider, you will need to Contact your Provider directly.
Payment card not working
If you are seeing an error message when attempting to add your credit or debit card, we recommend the following:
- Try entering your card information again, to ensure there are no typos
- Ensure that you have entered the matching Zip Code with your card
- Sometimes, your card holder may require your manual approval in order to ensure that the charge will go through. In this instance, please call your card company and authorize charges
- Pay an invoice with another card that you have.
Credit Card FAQs
Why is my provider asking for a credit card?
- If you are a client working with a Healthie provider, and the system is asking you for a credit card, this means that your provider requires that you maintain a credit card within the system.
- Your card is NOT charged when you add it to the platform. Your provider will communicate charges directly with you, and through documents like office policies.
- Providers keep credit cards on file to streamline processes when working with you, for example if they need to charge for a cancellation or no show fee, or a co-pay, or for a service that they offer.
- This portal does not take any fees for using the platform, nor is your credit card information accessible to anyone. Healthie is Level 1 PCI compliant, which is the highest set of privacy standards available for credit card security.
Where can I add or update a credit card in the system?
You can add a card on file by visiting this link: https://gethealthie.com/users/new_customer
Navigate to the Gear icon (upper right hand corner) >> Update Credit Card
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.