Entering/Updating Credit Card Information
This platform accepts credit cards, debit cards, Health Spending Accounts (HSA cards), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA cards) for payment of services, products, and programs through the platform.
You are prompted to enter billing information to purchase packages, fulfill an invoice, and sometimes, if your provider requires it, as part of your intake paperwork. The payment processor used to fulfill payment is PCI-Level 1 Secure & Compliant, meaning that your data is encrypted and passed securely.
Update your Credit Card Information on File
To update the card information you have on file:
- Log into your web portal or mobile browser (Not the Mobile app)
- Click the Gear Icon (Settings) in the top right
- Update Credit Card
Enter your card information and click Save
Credit card not working
If you are seeing an error message when attempting to add your credit or debit card, we recommend the following:
- Try entering your card information again, to ensure there are no typos
- Ensure that you have entered the matching Zip Code with your card
- Sometimes, your card holder may require your manual approval in order to ensure that the charge will go through. In this instance, please call your card company and authorize charges
- Pay an invoice with another card that you have.