Purchasing a Package and Using Credits
Your provider may offer packages of services for you to purchase, so that you do not have to pay per individual appointment each time you work together.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Purchasing a Package
To view the packages available for purchase, click on the "Packages" tab on the left side menu. Here, any packages that your provider has built for you to purchase will be visible.
To purchase a package:
- Click the blue "Learn More" button on the desired package.
- View all of the appointments, programs, lab tests, and other products included in the package. Click the blue "Continue" button.
- Schedule the first of any included appointments in the package.
- Enter your payment information, or use the information already saved in your profile to complete your purchase.
- Click "Buy Now" to purchase the package.
The secure payment portal accepts debit, credit, HSA, FSA cards for payment.
Note: If you do not see a "Packages" tab within your portal, it means that your provider does not offer services for purchase via this system. We recommend messaging your provider via Chat to learn about services and products that are offered.
To learn how to gift or purchase a package for a family member, click here.
Your provider may use the Credits system to help you keep track of services that you have already paid for, obtained, redeemed, or been offered.
Overview of credits
When purchasing a Package, you will see credits for appointment sessions as part of your package. Read more on using credits here.
Within your platform, you will see the credits that you have in your account. If you book an appointment session of this type, you will be able to use the credit that you have already obtained. You will then see a deduction in the credit for this session type in your remaining credits.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.