Cancel or Reschedule an Appointment
There may be instances in which you book an appointment with your provider, but later realize you need to cancel or reschedule said appointment. As a client, you have the ability to do so within your Client Portal account, depending on your provider's cancellation and rescheduling policies.
If you are having issues logging into your Client Portal, follow the instructions here to reset your password. Your username is your email address on file. If you are having technical issues accessing your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Support.
Cancelling or Rescheduling an Appointment
From your computer:
- Click on the Appointments tab on the left side menu.
- Click on the three dots on the right side of the appointment box.
- Select "Reschedule" if you want to reschedule your appointment to a different time. You will be prompted to select a new date and time, based on your provider's availability.
- If you wish to cancel, click the red "Cancel Appointment" option. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm that you want to cancel the appointment.
From the mobile app:
- Click on the Sessions tab in the bottom menu bar.
- Select the upcoming appointment you wish to adjust.
- Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner to bring up an options menu.
- Click "Reschedule" to reschedule your appointment to a different time. You will be prompted to select a new date and time based on your provider's availability.
- If you wish to cancel, select "Cancel" and confirm that you want to cancel this session.
Verify Your Appointment Updates
You can view all upcoming appointments within your Client Portal (log in here) > Appointments.
Any rescheduled appointment will show with the new appointment date and time, in your upcoming appointments.
Any cancelled appointments will be fully removed from your schedule.
If you would like to verify that your session has been cancelled / rescheduled, Message your Provider through Chat.
If you are having issues logging into your Client Portal, please follow the instructions here to reset your password. Your username is your email address on file.
Cancellation or Rescheduling Fees & Policies
Depending on your providers' settings and policies, you may not be able to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
Your provider may have established cancellation or rescheduling policies that may be put into effect if you cancel / reschedule your appointment, especially within a certain window of the scheduled session. If that is the case, your provider has likely communicated these with you.
If you have any questions about fees & policies related to session attendance, we recommend that you Message your Provider through Chat.
Need to Reach Your Provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message Your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.
It is possible that your provider is not currently using Chat as a form of communication with patients. In the event that you cannot access your account, or locate Chat, please reach out to your provider through another means they have provided (ie. office email or phone number).
Healthie is a technology platform and not directly involved with patient care. We are unable to direct any requests or messages on behalf of a patient to their care provider. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you are experiencing technical issues with your account, please email email@example.com for additional support.