Cancel or reschedule appointment
There may be instances in which you book an appointment with your provider, but later realize you need to cancel or reschedule said appointment. As a client, you have the ability to do so within your Healthie account, depending on your provider's cancellation and rescheduling policies.
IN THIS ARTICLE:
Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment with your provider
From your computer:
- Click on the appointments tab on the left side menu.
- Click on the three dots on the right side of the appointment box.
- Select "Reschedule" if you want to reschedule your appointment to a different time. You will be prompted to select a new date and time, based on your provider's availability.
- If you wish to cancel, click the red "Cancel Appointment" option. A pop-up menu will ask you to confirm that you want to cancel the appointment.
From the mobile app:
- Click on the "Sessions" tab in the bottom menu bar.
- Select the upcoming appointment you wish to adjust.
- Click the three dots in the upper right hand corner to bring up an options menu.
- Click "Reschedule" to reschedule your appointment to a different time. You will be prompted to select a new date and time based on your provider's availability.
- If you wish to cancel, select "Cancel" and confirm that you want to cancel this session.
Verify that your session has been cancelled / rescheduled
If you would like to verify that your session has been cancelled / rescheduled, Message your Provider through Chat.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Fees & Policies
Depending on your providers' settings and policies, you may not be able to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Your provider may have established cancellation / rescheduling policies that may be put into effect if you cancel / reschedule your appointment, especially within a certain window of the scheduled session. If that is the case, your provider has likely communicated these with you. If you have any questions about fees & policies related to session attendance, we recommend that you Message your Provider through Chat.
Needing to reach your provider?
If you would like to reach your provider, we recommend that you Message your Provider via Chat. Within your account, navigate to Chat > New Chat Message.